Cost-Effective Additional Support
Twenty years ago, if someone wanted to get a hold of your business their options were to call you during office hours (excluding lunchtime), dial up your fax machine or mail you a letter.
Over the last two decades things have changed, largely due to a little invention called the World Wide Web & cell phones, which has allowed people to connect faster and more frequently than ever before.
Now people want to be able reach your business at all times, and if you do not get back to them right away, they may take their business elsewhere. For many businesses, this means finding a cost-effective solution to get that support outside of normal business hours.
- Your business has a number of calls that go to voice mail
- You frequently get calls or emails after hours
- Response time to get back to customers is not adequate
- Your full-time staff is having trouble getting everything done
- You’re paying staff to wait for something to happen instead of per minute when they work
Let our friendly and dynamic customer service representatives handle the calls your staff can’t get to.
REQUEST A QUOTE
We are here to help customize a plan that's right for you.
If you'd like to find out more about Intercon Messaging and how we can assist you, please fill out the "Request a Quote" form and we'll get back to you you ASAP.
- Ensure your customers have someone to talk with, 24/7/365 days a year
- Provide call patching – we can connect the caller to you or your staff
- Provide phone, text message, e-mail and live web chat communication with your customers and your staff
- Provide a staff receptionist presence for virtual offices
- Provide a message summary report, sent to you via e-mail, fax or print
- Provide voice logged call records
- Provide per-minute billing – If we’re not working, we’re not billing you
- Give you one central location for all calls
- Schedule appointments and meetings for you and your staff
- And much more….