Leave the Customer Satisfied
When the conversation is completed, what should you do? As with most things, finishing a conversation on the right note can create lasting positivity and a satisfied customer.
At the end of your call make sure:
- the caller understands what you are going to do with their message.
- the caller has no further questions. You can ask something along the lines, "Is there anything else I can help you with?". Be sure to answer any final questions they may have.
- to provide any information that the customer might need in the future. For example, if they need to call back, be sure to relay the office hours.
- to thank them on behalf of the company and give a polite goodbye. You can say something along the lines of "Goodbye, thank you for calling ABC Company", or "Have a nice day".
- If possible, wait to let the caller hang up first so they don't feel like you have cut them off.
Finishing a conversation in a positive manner can help complete the positive experience.
Stay tuned for more phone communication tips from Intercon Messaging!